Episode 74 Free Agents



In this episode we discuss ep 1-5 of The Challenge: Free Agents 

Comments

  1. Jordan & Ryan,
    Hey guys, HOPE one or both of you read this soon & reply...I love the podcast, but just wish there was more of them and was a tad more "up-to-date". But hey, I get it, we all live busy lives :) As you already know, being huge "Challenge" fans yourself (one of you seems to be wavering lately lol), there are nearly ZERO podcasts out there that discuss the show; which is unfortunate. With the weekly AfterbuzzTV podcast, and discussion sometimes on Grantlands Reality-TV podcast, this is the only other podcast out there...and believe me I have searched! Weirdly, even with ESPN's own Bill SImmons considering The Challenge "Americas 5th National Sport" and the fact it's been on as long as Survivor, it's hard to find good content for us loyal fanboys/girls. I just came across your podcast a few months ago, and was happy to have found it.

    Excuse the length of my post, I couldn't find any contact info on the blog for you two, so felt this was the best option. Anyways, being a LONG time reality-tv fan (seen every season of Survivor, Big Brother, and the Challenge) I wanted to chat with either of you regarding some ideas/questions I have. Being an aspiring podcaster myself, I'm hoping to help bring quality insight/material/discussion about mainly The Challenge (& other shows) to the loyal fans out there itching for more material. If either (or both) of you can contact me at my email (listed below & in my profile), I'd love to share further details. I appreciate your time, and keep up all the good work!

    - Justin W.
    jwynn7474@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts